This was a song idea I had back in 2015. On a previous test recording (simply called Creative Strat Session 289), I used a clean Strat with tremolo. I never took it any further until I started working on this version. Instead of a clean Strat sound, I went with a heavy over-driven Les Paul. There’s also a Martin DC Aura acoustic on one track and a Rickenbacker 4003 bass track.
Released September 15, 2016
Guitars: Joseph R. Ellis
Bass: Joseph R. Ellis
©2016 Solid Body Publishing / ASCAP
Not all of us are rock stars. Heck, I don’t even want to be a rock star (especially at my age). But I do need your encouragement. Knowing that somebody is out there enjoying the songs I created would be a big incentive for me to create more music. All I have to go by are play counters and comments left via social media (I don’t play live). But here’s a new way for you to offer support and encouragement – Join the Joseph R. Ellis “Encouragers Club” over on bandcamp. Here’s what you get:
- My complete back catalog of music on bandcamp
- Exclusive access to the Joseph R. Ellis fan community.
- All the new music I make, streaming instantly on your mobile device via the free Bandcamp app, and also available as a high-quality download.
- Exclusive access to “members-only” content (new song demos, previously unreleased tracks, etc.).
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re supporting me in a sustainable way.
You get all this for $15 / year!
Hop on over to https://josephrellis.bandcamp.com/encouragers-club and see what it’s all about!
Thank you so much for your support and encouragement!